Harry Potter - Owl

26 July 2010

A Homework Day

Today, I don't know why I have soo much homeworks to do!! I really hate it and I feel like I don't need to do it. But when I arrange my books, I realize that I just have a little homework to do! I know I got 3 books to do. But 2 of them are just cut & paste. So, I just need to write the day and date. And the other book is Penulisan (Writing). I just need to finish my essay. And now, my work is done!!

When I went upstairs, I saw Dad  Lala are playing with their new Lego. They are very happy and you know, confused. So, I join them and started to know that Lego is very fun! I build a car. Dad build a petrol station and many more with Lala. These are some pictures that I took just now :DD




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something..