Harry Potter - Owl

13 November 2010

Ice Creams!

Hello again! How’s your day? Hari ni Yasmin duduk rumah je sambil menghabiskan buku Harry Potter & the Philosopher’s Stone.

Morning tadi, mum went to Mydin. Yasmin kirimkan shampoo and floss je. Dah 3 hari Yasmin pakai shampoo Tesco bibik punya. Wangi :)

This is my first time pakai Sunsilk’s Straight Perfection shampoo. Wangi. 

And my floss/satin tape. This one more lembut than yang dulu. 

And tanpa diduga, mum bought 5 boxes of King’s ice creams. I most like the Pistachio Almond. Pistachio ni kan rasanya bila makan, very fresh! Like ubat gigi!

Cookies ‘n’ Cream. I of my favourites.

 Pistachio Almond. No one can kalahkan Pistachio!

Chocolate Chips. Nyummy!
 
 Raspberry Ripple. 

That's all for tonight. Now, nak pergi Williams, mkan2..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something..