Harry Potter - Owl

08 December 2010

The TRIP :-)

I wanted to update this blog for Day III and the rest.. but malas sangat because broadband pun lembab. Nak masuk Facebook pun dah ambil masa 5 minutes to loading 1 page. Notifications lagi lah teruk. Jadi nyer, bosan lah jugak update blog without pictures kan.. he..he..

Post about Dad's trip to Philippines memang best.. Surprise for me is _________! Ho,ho,ho!

Kat Tanah Merah, mix.fm punya radio line dah okay. So, dalam kereta tu, sambil ke mana2, dapat lah dengar mix.fm.. Lagu kemagaran.. he..he.. Well, 1 day before we pergi T.Merah, Ucu called and asked us what we want (foods). So, I asked her to buy Oreo, KoKo Krunch, sausage, cheese and milk. But milk tu tinggal half box je but dah tak sempat minum. Koko Krunch pulak, Lala je yang makan. I don't know why Lala je yang makan Koko Krunch..

Cheese and sausage telah dikerjakan sampai jadi begini..

They were fried on my fist day there..

Ala2 sandwich ler.. 

Closer look :-) 

And Melly's toys masa we're there

Tumble ke Dumble benda ni.. 

I'll update after this for my birthday celebration and my present from Philippines.. My presents belum di'capture' lagi.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something..