Harry Potter - Owl

29 April 2011

Oh tidakk! :(

Well, mum made a pizza today. But since dad bought the DSLR, no one in this house ever charged other cameras. And dad pulak bawak DSLR ke Phuket (his flight pukul 4pm tdi..). Anyway, I charged my camera..Hope sempat ambik gamabr pizza or else..
__________________________________________________________________
1.5.11
Tak sempat ambik gambar pizza..but yesterday 5 of my friends came to my house Winking smile..nk buat project KT. adalah few pictures but I don't know lah camera ni terlalu banyak org guna ke apa, but today, the battery habis balik! Devil now tengah charge camera.. hope tkde masalah lagi! http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=6571&referrer=-&urlaction=r... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something..